Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A NEW NAME!?

Yes, a new name.

So we have discovered that there a quite a few photographers out there named Andrew James, and no website names that fit our business! So... we are changing our name! We want to be unique and I am sure they do too!

Our new name for our photography business is: Andrew Jade Photography.

Why not Andrew Fleming Photography being that Fleming is my last name? Well, it's just plain boring! Don't you agree?

Where did I get Jade from? Well, let me tell you! Jade is my lovely wifes middle name and we both just love the name! We are going to use it for one of our daughter's names and we think its so neat!

Also, we like the idea of having my first name in our title because we want to seem like a "personal" business. A photographer who will really connect with you and cares about what YOU want and how your photos represent who YOU are. This business is not about us, its all about YOU.

So, I would like to say for the first time, welcome to the blog of Andrew Jade Photography. :)

What do YOU think?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its grand!